Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Don't Drink the Water

I just returned from a quick weekend visit with Hanna and the kids while Kyle came to the US to take his USMLE exams. It was quick but as it turns out it was just the right amount of time. It was fun to see their new house and see how the kids are growing. Hanna and I made authentic mexican food and it was a sucess, diarreah and all! That's how you know you done did good!

Enjoy a few of the pics I took while there and hopefully my next trip will be to boston, after the ghouls night out, of course.

Tami

7 comments:

Hanna said...

IT was SO awesome to have you. I'd love to enjoy the pics, but I don't see them anywhere :p

mallory said...

i'm with hanna on this one, mom... :) don't worry though. i never figured it out either. the only way i ever get pictures on here is from my phone :) greatest invention ever!!!

Barnes Blog said...

I'm with Hanna and Mallory on this one, I wanna see these pics.
By the way the baby room makeover was a success. So cute! Look at the pics on Jill's Blog, really they're actually there too. :)

Barnes Blog said...

Tag, you're it. Check out my blog for the rules. Have fun with it.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanna said...

Once upon a time, my mom went six frickin' months without posting anything. She didn't drink the water in Mexico, but then she let me come live with her for months at a time before she decided to update her blog. And they lived hormonally ever after.

THE END

Ashley said...

Yeah, I mean it's not like you're busy selling a house, buying a house, working 2 jobs, and trying to juggle 5 grandkids in the house or anything, sheesh!