Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day #2

Day #2

I'm a little late on my report, but frankly it's a little embarrasing. So, we made a rookie mistake. We fell into the, hey, how about you save $200 pesos off golf and get a $500 peso credit for everyone at the spa, trick......yep, the timeshare vampires got us. To make the long, 4 hour story short, all you really need to know, is we DID NOT purchase a timeshare, and it was not worth the pesos, no matter how you shake it.

So needless to say, day #2 was half gone before we launched our lobster bodies next to the pool to see if we could make things worse, yep, we did. Now, of course, I am only a lobster in certain sections and on certain parts of my body. The rest of me is doing fine, Gavin and Cess and Mal, however, they are soooo young and have soooo much to learn about the equater. Sam, he's....well......Sam, safe, white, and happy, he's the one in the shade all day long. I think he's on book one, we'll see how many he can read in a week.

So after the pool (no cabanna bed), we headed back to the room to watch the "Green Hornet", not saying how we got a copy of that, to watch it on the DVD we purchased in town for $299 pesos, all of which we will get back before we head to the states......no comment.

Again, nothing adventurous, same things I would do at home, only at home I speak the language. Hopefully day 3 will have more spark...or not?

4 comments:

5littlenordstroms said...

I'm so happy you get to go on a vacation. After 32 years you deserve one. Danny and I are probably headed for the same track record. 16 years and no vacation yet. I can see why you are not sure what you do on vacation. I wouldn't know what to do with myself either. I hope you enjoy all that sun, sleep, resting, vacationing what ever that is?
Oh, I've tried calling a few times just to check in and see what's up. Give me a call when you have time to catch up.

SYLYBYE

TheMan said...

lol @ Beth. I've tried calling her to. She ALWAYS busy - but this vacation will set her straight. :)

TheMan said...

That was HAnna. hehe.

TheMan said...

So was that.