Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day #4

Well, as it turns out, it takes approximately 96 hours on vacation to finally let some things go. I'm not totally out of the work zone, but moving that direction. So Mallory headed out to the cabana beds at 7:30 this morning, and nope, those Mexican Hookers had all of them. Sad, so sad. We are gonna try again in the morning, but I know there is a trick or some unwritten rule everyone knows about except for me.......but I shall not give up, we'll be back in the morning so get the hell out of my way. So anyway, after we missed out on the beds, we made made a tee time for the boys and facial appts for the girls for the afternoon. We quickly ran to town and weaseled our way into chartering a boat for tomorrow afternoon.

Then we headed back to the pool for some last minute Nacho's and drinks and a few more degrees of heat on my back, I'm a glutton for punishment. Finally at 4:00pm, on May 26th, I had the treat of my life. Honestly, I have never had a facial before. I had no idea what to expect but it was everything like it is in the movies, on TV, in the books and in the magazines. I have never been treated so amazing, and been so relaxed in all my life. I could have stayed under her spell for hours on end. It was such a good massage and facial, I even thought maybe, just maybe I was a little violated. Not really, but maybe, sigh...............

So after the high of my facial, there was nothing that could have made this day better but it did get better. The boys got back from the golf course and described the beautiful course and how amazing it was, they had a great time and we decided to head to town again for Pizza and Beer only without the beer :) Dinner was fabulous, we just arrived back at our hotel, and I'm ready for bed. I am not totally sure, but I think it's starting to smell and look a little like a vacation. I think about the time I am completely relaxed and finally have work out of my head, it will be time to go home :(

More pics to follow, wish me luck on the cabana bed! Night All!

1 comment:

TheMan said...

Now I'm curious how the cabana bed worked out this morning! oh yeah - its like 4 am there. I would totally go get you one if I could. :) The secret is that they get up WAY early, go put the towels and shoes on them - and then go back to bed for another four hours. hehe.

mmmmmmm, facials! I have one coming up too. It was my birthday present that I never have four minutes to book. (okay once I booked and had to cancel for a baby shower - NOT my own, though I did have a dream last night that I was pregnant, even while I was on birth control, and it was twins, but one was in the uterus and the other was not. I was feeling weirdly sad this morning even though I would be bawling if I were pregnant.

Do you know what happens when you go to Mexico for a week? Your daughter misses talking to you and she leaves you paragraph-long comments on your blog, while logged in as her husband because she's too lazy to change it.